Private Vitamin B12 injection Service
Are you feeling tired, lethargic or have a mental fog? These symptoms could be due to a deficiency of Vitamin B12. Our vitamin b12 injection service aims to provide a safe and effective method of boosting your vitamin b12 levels. Book online today.
What is a vitamin B12 injection?
The vitamin b12 injection is a prescription-only medicine that is widely used by clinicians to treat or prevent vitamin b12 deficiency. It is an efficient method of boosting vitamin b12 levels.
The injection is given in the upper arm (deltoid muscle) as an intramuscular injection. The medicine used is Hydroxcobalamin 1000mcg/ml ampoule.
How does the B12 injection service work?
- Book your appointment online and complete a short medical questionnaire.
- The medical questionnaire is reviewed by a UK prescriber and once approved, you will get an email confirmation.
- Visit us at the pharmacy at the booked appointment time to get your vitamin b12 injection.
What are the main causes of vitamin B12 deficiency?
What is the role of vitamin b12?
What are the symptoms of low vitamin b12?
- extreme tiredness
- a lack of energy
- problems with memory and ability to focus
- sore or red tongue
- a pale yellow ting to your skin
- pins and needles
- vision disturbances
- changes in mood
- changes in the way you walk and move